These Terms and Conditions(hereinafter referred to as the “Terms””) / This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered between you, as a user of the website https://familyconstellations.co.in/, (hereinafter referred to as “you and/or user”) and FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS, through their website (https://familyconstellations.co.in/) and/or the services provided by FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS via their website.
(Hereinafter for brevity sake both services and website https://familyconstellations.co.in/ together referred to as the ‘website’)
- By using or accessing the website and/or the services affiliated with /offered on our website, or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree, you may not use the services. Family Constellations may, at any time, modify these Terms/this Agreement without prior notice and your continued use of this website shall be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
- The Contents of the web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
- The Family Constellations website and the content provided therein are provided on an “as is” basis. Family Constellations and its owners, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement of third parties’ right. Family Constellations makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Family Constellations website.
- Neither Family Constellations nor any owners shall be obliged to provide any services otherwise than in compliance with applicable laws.
- Any advice provided by owners depend solely on the accuracy of the information provided by you.
- The views and suggestions expressed by owners the course of providing the therapies shall in no manner be construed as an endorsement by Family Constellations of any such advice and views and Family Constellations shall not be responsible in any manner for any such advice.
- Neither Family Constellations nor any owner shall assume any liability or responsibility for any claims, damages, consequences and/or orders of any statutory bodies or consumer forums not arising from any default or negligence on the part of Family Constellations or the relevant owner, as the case may be.
- While using the Family Constellations website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and prerogative of Family Constellations. Accordingly, Family Constellations assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website.
- In no event shall Family Constellations, its owners, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Family Constellations website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, resulting from the use of or inability to use the Family Constellations website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other applicable law. Family Constellations is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the website.
- Further, Family Constellations shall not be held liable for any loss or damage if the website is inaccessible due to technical failures of any kind, including any source code malfunction, website hacking or any other related issue.
- Family Constellations reserves the right to revise their charges at any time.
- You represent and warrant that : You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our website and its services.
- GOVERNINGLAWANDJURISDICTION: This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any suit, action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provisions of, or based on any matter arising out of or in connection with, this Agreement or the Transactions may be brought in a court sitting in Mumbai, India, and each of the Parties hereby consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- ARBITRATION: In case of any dispute or difference arising out of or connected with or relating to this Agreement the same shall be referred to arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be decided and appointed by Family Constellations at its sole discretion. The venue of Arbitration will be Mumbai.
- COMPLAINTS: Members are advised to address their complaints, if any, to our representatives. They are there to help you out. However, if you are not satisfied, you may write to Family Constellations at our corporate office address or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org